The Model DMC-10AWP Audio Input Wall Plate is an audio input wall plate for use with the DMC-10H Structured Wire Intercom Hub. The wall plate provides an audio termination point for connection of an external music source to the DMC-10 system. The system distributes monaural audio to room and patio stations.
The DMC-10AWP Audio Input Wall Plate has one pair of color-coded left-right RCA jacks, mounts in a single-gang J-box, and uses a Decora wall plate (not supplied).
The wall plate also features a signal level control and signal overload indicator. A mini-jack on the wall plate provides a contact closure for a mute output. The mute output can be connected to an independent music distribution system to mute the independent system's audio while the intercom system is in use.
- External audio input connection for DMC-10H Structured Wire Intercom Hub
- Mounts in a single-gang J-box
- Fits Decora faceplate
- One pair of color-coded RCA jacks
- One dry contact mute output mini-jack
- LED audio signal indicator
- Adjustable audio level control